We are slowly re-opening for in-person classes! This is in addition to continuing our virtual classes. (See our full current schedule here.)
These classes are held separately from one another, so the in-person studio classes are not streamed online and vice versa. This is an effort to provide you with quality and attention either way you choose to practice.
We understand the therapeutic value that being in community for practice can hold and ask that if you’d like to join us, please read below to help us in offering the safest experience that we are able to.
Here are a few things you can expect when returning to the studio:
- Pre-register for class! This saves your spot as we are running at a very limited capacity.
- We are capping attendance at 10 students for now (below capacity) to ensure an ample amount of space for each participant.
- Due to capacity limits, please don’t no-show for class! If you register and don’t cancel more than 4 hours prior to class, you will still be charged for the class. Unlimited members will incur a $12 no-show fee. The fee will be waived if you are experiencing symptoms and need to cancel within the 4-hour window. (Call us at 702-907-7831) Please read our full cancellation and no-show policy here.
- Masks will be required for the entire time you are inside of Yoga Refuge. We also have disposable masks available.
- Temperature check at the door – please refrain from coming to class if you have a temperature above 100.4°F
- Confirm you have not had any symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. Additionally, please wait until you are symptom-free for at least 3 days without medication before returning to class.
- Please wait 14 days before coming to class if you have contracted COVID-19 or suspect you have had exposure to someone who has. Thank you for your help in keeping our community safe!
Once you’re inside the studio….
- There is plenty of floor space, so please be mindful of your neighbors as you set up your mat and settle in.
- Please bring your own props you like to practice with if you have them!
- We have 4 True HEPA filter air purifiers in the space, 3 of which also have UV-C lights.
- Touchpoints are sanitized after each class and floors are steam-cleaned multiple times weekly.
- Please bring your own water as unfortunately, we are not providing water refills at this time. We do offer bottled and sparkling water for purchase.
If you find yourself with lingering questions about any part of this process, we welcome you to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are always happy to respond to any inquiries you may have. We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
If you’re new to our studio, you might check out our Welcome Special! (30 days of unlimited yoga for only $39)