Studio Policies & FAQ
Returning to the studio:
- Pre-register for class! This saves your spot as we are running at a very limited capacity.
- We are limiting attendance for our weekly classes to 12 students.
- Due to capacity limits, please don’t no-show for class! If you register and don’t cancel more than 4 hours prior to class, you will still be charged for the class. Unlimited members will incur a $12 no-show fee. If you are on the welcome special and no-show twice, your pass will be cancelled. The fee will be waived if you are experiencing symptoms and need to cancel within the 4-hour window. (Call us at 702-907-7831) Our full no-show policy can be found below.
- Masks are optional when you are inside Yoga Refuge.
- Confirm you have not had any symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea. Additionally, please wait until you are symptom-free for at least 3 days without medication before returning to class. Please wait 14 days before coming to class if you have contracted COVID-19 or suspect you have had exposure to someone who has.
- We have 4 True HEPA filter air purifiers with UV-C lights in the space.
- Please bring your own water as unfortunately, we are not providing water refills at this time. We do offer bottled and sparkling water for purchase.
Reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are always happy to respond to any inquiries you may have. We look forward to seeing you in class soon!
If you’re new to our studio, you might check out our Welcome Special! (30 days of unlimited yoga for only $39)
Cancellation and No-show policy:
In-person Class Cancellations:
Virtual streaming Zoom Class Cancellations:
Workshop and Event Cancellations:
Anything we didn’t answer here? E-mail us at email@example.com