Studio Policies & FAQ
Returning to the studio:
- Pre-register for class! This saves your spot as we currently have limited capacity of 12 students.
- Please don’t no-show for class!
- If you register and don’t cancel more than 2 hours prior to class, you will still be charged for the class. Unlimited members will incur a $12 no-show fee. If you are on the welcome special and no-show twice, your pass will be cancelled. The fee will be waived if you are experiencing symptoms and need to cancel within the 2-hour window. (Call us at 702-907-7831) Our full no-show policy can be found below.
- Masks are required the entire time you are inside Yoga Refuge, in accordance with Multnomah county regulations.
- Confirm you have not had any symptoms:
- Including cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Additionally, please wait until you are symptom-free for at least 3 days without medication before returning to class. Please wait 14 days before coming to class if you have contracted COVID-19 or suspect you have had exposure to someone who has.
- We have 4 True HEPA filter air purifiers with UV-C lights in the space.
- Please bring your own water as unfortunately, we are not providing water refills at this time. We do offer bottled and sparkling water for purchase.
Reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to respond to any inquiries you may have!
Cancellation and No-show policy:
In-person Class Cancellations:
You can cancel your online registration anytime up until 2 hours before the class start time.
If you do not cancel more than 2 hours before class starts, and you do not show up for class, you will still be charged for the class.
Unlimited members will incur a $12 no-show fee.
If you are on your 30 day welcome special and no-show twice, your trial will be cancelled without refund.
Our in-person classes are running at a very limited capacity of only 12 students right now. Most often our classes are filling up, and so when a no-show happens, it prevents someone else from being able to take that class. Thanks for your understanding!
This fee will be waived if you are experiencing symptoms: please call 702-907-7831 or email us at email@example.com
Our biggest priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy, so please don’t come to class if you’re feeling under the weather!
Virtual streaming Zoom Class Cancellations:
You can cancel your online registration anytime before the class start time and the credit will remain on your account until your pricing option expires. Drop-in classes are good for 30 days from purchase. If you do not cancel your online registration prior to class start, you will be signed into the class even if you do not attend at the specified time.
A recording of the class is sent out within 24 hours, and will remain available for 48 hours.
Workshop and Event Cancellations:
With 24 hours notice or more, you can cancel your registration for an event and receive studio credit in the amount paid. With less than 24hrs notice, we do not provide any form of refund or studio credit. If you are enrolled in a series and miss a session, make-ups can be made on a case-by-case basis. Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anything we didn’t answer here? E-mail us at email@example.com