We welcome new students, from those who are brand new to yoga to those who are looking for a new practice space or community!
We are currently offering in-person classes as well as live streaming online!
New Students–try our Welcome Special: 30 days of unlimited yoga for $49.
- If you don’t know where to start, we offer free 30-minute wellness strategy sessions, where Yoga Refuge owner, Danielle Clothier, will work with you to answer questions you may have about our studio or a yoga practice.
- Yoga 101 is a 3 part series designed for brand new beginners, offered quarterly. Visit our workshop page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list for the next series!
- Private sessions are also an excellent choice if you are new to yoga, coming back after a long break, or if you have injuries or other conditions that have made you hesitate to join a group class.
- We provide yoga mats for a $2 rental, or you can bring your own. Yoga props are provided free of charge. Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in, and consider bringing a water bottle. Please refrain from wearing perfumes, colognes or other strong scents in the yoga studio.
- We suggest that you arrive to your first class a few minutes early to settle in. Teachers generally arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled class, so we suggest that students not arrive any earlier than that, or you might find yourself waiting outside.